Seminars are great and very useful but to get the best out of them, you need to understand a few tricks to help you have a great seminar and actually benefit from attending them at the end of the day. Seminarspro, Nigeria’s #1 seminar website has put together a list of some simple and useful tips to help you get the best out of any seminar.
- Arrive early: it is important that you arrive early, this would give you enough time to prepare yourself for the seminar. Ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes to the start of the seminar as this would provide just enough time for you to get settled, however avoid getting to the venue too early to prevent being worn out before the start of the seminar.
- Have the necessary materials: ensure you have the required materials ready in order to avoid any inconvenience that may occur as a result of trying to use the materials of other participants, also try has much as possible to have them within your reach to prevent them from getting mixed up.
- Pay attention: this cannot be overstated as there would be some key points that would be discussed by the key speaker that would be important to you, avoid any distractions and always have a note pad with you, it is recommended that you seat where you can both see and hear the speaker clearly.
- Communicate with others: try communicating with other if you are unsure of what was said by the speaker or if you are having any other difficulty, however avoid taking the persons time for a long period of time as this can easily get them distracted
- Get contacts: always network at the end of every seminar, this gives you the opportunity to meet people who are knowledgeable and more experienced than you. You would also get to learn a few things from them and share ideas.
Follow this seminar tips and you would be on your way to having your most productive seminar ever. Visit www.seminarspro.com to find seminars happening around you
Do you have any other tips you would like to share? Let us know in the comment